In recent years, the U.S. Gulf Coast solidified its role as a crucial market for U.S. exports by providing a key connection between growing U.S. crude production and global demand markets. With extensive infrastructure changes underway in the Gulf Coast, real-time flow data and reliable information about regional oil infrastructure is essential. Our product includes flow updates by pipeline every 30 minutes, real-time alerting on market-moving events, and intelligence on construction progress for major Gulf Coast pipelines.
Critical, timely intelligence on crude oil pipeline flows:
- Timely: Be the first to react. We provide real-time alerts and half-hourly flow updates by pipeline enabling for quick assessment of market moving events.
- Predictive: Use our real-time flow data to evaluate the impact on crude oil storage inventories in the Gulf Coast region.
- Comprehensive: Our Gulf Coast pipeline product covers more than 6 million barrels per day of capacity, including key Permian-outbound pipelines and major pipelines into the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coasts.
- Compatible: Embed our Gulf Coast pipeline data into your own pricing or supply and demand models using our API.
- Intelligence: Receive ad hoc intelligence reporting on progress of critical pipeline infrastructure progress, which could reveal potential delays.
- Third party data: Access throughput data collected from various state and federal regulatory bodies for monitored and unmonitored pipelines.
Use real-time pipeline data to get ahead of storage inventories or other market moving data releases. Trade grade differentials by assessing real-time utilization rates on long haul pipelines from one region to another. Be the first to know about unplanned outages and duration of planned outages.
Generate and maintain supply and demand balances by using pipeline flow data to track PADD to PADD movements or serve as a real-time proxy for regional production dynamics.
Mitigate risk by understanding potential supply and demand imbalances via pipeline flow data. Real-time pipeline flow data can provide insights and guidance for crude oil price hedging, crack spread hedging, and spot market activity and price hedging.
Assess financial positions with exposure to crude oil prices in real time.
INDEPENDENT & iNTEGRATED OIL COMPANIES:
Stay in the know on pipeline assets and their utilization rates throughout the Gulf Coast region, including key Permian takeaway pipelines. Assess the potential for regional bottle-necking or overbuilding as production and takeaway capacity dynamics evolve.
Assess the need for potential new pipeline capacity or the risk of overbuilding by analyzing competitors' utilization rates. See where spare pipeline capacity exists in real time.
EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION:
Mitigate the risk of limited takeaway capacity from production regions by analyzing pipeline utilization rates and effective capacities.